Almond-Vanilla Yogurt Parfaits
I’m a night-shift nurse. When I get home, I make a crunchy parfait with yogurt as a protein boost before heading off to a good day’s sleep.—Meredith Brazinski, Neptune, NJ
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla or cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup granola with fruit and nuts
- Toasted chopped almonds, optional
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt and pudding mix until well blended; gently stir in almond butter to swirl. Layer 1/2 cup yogurt mixture and 2 tablespoons granola in each of four parfait glasses. Repeat layers. If desired, sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 serving (calculated without almonds): 560 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 508mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 5g fiber), 32g protein.
Originally published as Almond Vanilla Yogurt Parfait in Breakfast & Brunch 2015 Bookazine
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.