Peanut Butter-Banana Yogurt Parfaits
For a lightening-fast breakfast, I layer vanilla yogurt with bananas, peanuts and multigrain cereal. It’s crunchy, easy and perfect for kids.—Teresa Miller, Hamilton, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup dried banana chips, crushed
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Multi Grain Cheerios
- 2 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Layer 3/4 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup banana chips and 1/4 cup cereal into four parfait glasses. Top with banana slices and peanuts.
Nutrition Facts1 parfait: 457 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 67g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 5g fiber), 14g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Banana Yogurt Parfait in Breakfast & Brunch 2015 Bookazine
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.