Chocolate Mocha Dusted Almonds
I love to make recipes with nuts. These are chocolaty with a hint of coffee—elegant and addictive! I give them away as gifts; I've even made them for wedding favors. —Annette Scholz, Medaryville, Indiana
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups toasted whole almonds
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- Microwave chocolate chips, covered, at 50% power, stirring once or twice, until melted, 3-4 minutes. Stir until smooth. Add almonds; mix until coated.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients. Transfer almonds to sugar mixture; toss to coat evenly. Spread over waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Factsabout 3 tablespoons: 270 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.