- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 carton (10 ounces) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- In a large skillet, saute the broccoli, carrots and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in the chicken and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Transfer to a lightly greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the baking mix, milk and dill just until moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forAlfredo Chicken 'n' Biscuits
"Saved recipe just today. Know my husband would love this! Appears very **simple** indeed. Thank you for sharing!!"
"These days it seems hard to find one dish that really appeals to the whole family. This became an immediate "when can we have that again" recipe for all of us."
"For an everyday recipe,this has become a staple at our house. Delicious with hot pepper jelly"
"I used grand's biscuits instead of making my own. I baked the biscuits on a baking sheet instead of putting in on the meal. They tend to turn out soggy/underdone. I also used a jar of alfredo sauce. Vegetables were not too hard. Very tasty! Will be making this again!"
"delicious quick and inexpensive"
"This was so good. I added mushrooms with the broccoli and carrots and made baking powder bicuits for the topping instead of the mix in the recipe. The kids loved it!"
"Excellent flavor. Very easy to make. Extremely versatile."
"Suggestion Only~Home~made Cream Biscuits are a snap to fix&cut into Squares so no pulling "scrapes together" that can toughen dough.These can be prepared while Skillet Items are being cooked."