Air Fryer Garlic-Rosemary Brussels Sprouts
This is my go-to Thanksgiving side dish. It's healthy, easy and doesn't take very much time or effort to make. I usually use rosemary for my turkey so this lets me use up some of the leftover herbs! —Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah
Total TimeTakes: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. Place first four ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high 30 seconds.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons oil mixture. Place all the Brussels sprouts in air fryer basket and cook 4-5 minutes. Stir sprouts. Continue to air fry, stirring every 4-5 minutes, until sprouts are nearing desired tenderness and are lightly browned, about 8 minutes longer.
- Toss bread crumbs with rosemary and remaining oil mixture; sprinkle over sprouts. Continue cooking until crumbs are browned and sprouts are tender, 3-5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen tip
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 164 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Crispy Rosemary Brussels Sprouts in What Can I Cook In My ...
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.