Air-Fryer Garlic-Rosemary Brussels Sprouts
This is my go-to Thanksgiving side dish—healthy, easy and very quick to make. I usually season my turkey with fresh rosemary, then use leftover herbs for this standout. —Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah
Total TimeTakes: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. Place first 4 ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high 30 seconds.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons oil mixture. Place all the Brussels sprouts in fryer basket and cook 4-5 minutes. Stir sprouts. Continue to air-fry until sprouts are lightly browned and near desired tenderness, about 8 minutes longer, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Toss bread crumbs with rosemary and remaining oil mixture; sprinkle over sprouts. Continue cooking until crumbs are browned and sprouts are tender, 3-5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Our Best-Loved Brand Looking to add an air fryer to your list? Our Test Kitchen tried out the most popular brands and found the very best air fryer. Check it out.
Test Kitchen tip