Garlic-Rosemary Brussels Sprouts
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts (about 8 cups), trimmed and halved
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place first four ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high 30 seconds.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a 15x10x1-in. pan; toss with 3 tablespoons oil mixture. Roast 10 minutes.
- Toss bread crumbs with rosemary and remaining oil mixture; sprinkle over sprouts. Bake until crumbs are browned and sprouts are tender, 12-15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 134 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Feb 3, 2018
Yum! Served these to guests who weren't fans of Brussels sprouts (oops). They tried them, had seconds and asked for the recipe! Dried rosemary worked out just fine. They don't seem like they're getting done, then finish up fast, so watch them closely toward the end of the baking time.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.