Air-Fryer Herb and Lemon Cauliflower
This air-fryer cauliflower side is easy to prepare with just a few ingredients. Crushed red pepper flakes add a touch of heat. —Susan Hein, Burlington, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower and 2 tablespoons olive, toss to coat. In batches, arrange cauliflower in a single layer on tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until florets are tender and edges are browned, 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway through. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir in remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl; drizzle with herb mixture and toss to combine.
Test Kitchen tip