- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Zesty Vegetable Dip in Country Extra March 1998, p49
Reviews for Zesty Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 5, 2010
"This was great. I have made this more than once."