There's an abundance of excellent cheeses made in our state, but sharp cheddar is our favorite. My mom used to make this for all of our family gatherings and it was so popular. Now I make it for get-togethers as well...it even gets my kids to eat vegetables!
Recommended: 30 Appetizer Recipes Ready in 15 Minutes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Zesty Vegetable Dip in Country Extra March 1998, p49
Reviews forZesty Vegetable Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 5, 2017
"I have one word for this recipe....YUMMY!"
Reviewed Mar. 5, 2010
"This was great. I have made this more than once."