"Red pepper pieces accent this yummy side dish, and the pasta wheels really 'drive' the theme," says Amber Kimmich from Powhatan, Virginia.
- 1 package (16 ounces) wagon wheel pasta
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) creamy Parmesan Romano salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large serving bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, red pepper, olives and oregano. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Wheely-Good Pasta Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p49
Reviews for Wheely-Good Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 25, 2010
"I also like to add more diced veg"