"Red pepper pieces accent this yummy side dish, and the pasta wheels really 'drive' the theme," says Amber Kimmich from Powhatan, Virginia.
- 1 package (16 ounces) wagon wheel pasta
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) creamy Parmesan Romano salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large serving bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, red pepper, olives and oregano. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Wheely-Good Pasta Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p49
Reviews for Wheely-Good Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2016
"This was a great recipe to put together to pair with the things we grill out during the summer."
Reviewed May. 25, 2010
"I also like to add more diced veg"