Hearty Pasta Salad for Two
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 6 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 2 slices hard salami, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 264 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 853mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 4, 2011
I made this salad for my family christmas dinner and paired it with pineapple chicken and a light fruit salad. The family said it was on of the best christmas dinners weve ever had!
Mar 9, 2009
I usually put my own spin on a recipe. I like hard salami more than pepperoni, so I substituted the hard salami for the pepperoni and I omitted the celery seed. It is a great recipe and I will make it again and again!