Warm Tuna Pita Pockets Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pita bread (6 inches), halved
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, cheese, celery, onion and mayonnaise. Spoon into pita halves. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Warm Tuna Pita Pockets(2)
Sort By :
This has been our favorite Tuna Recipe. Its quick, easy to make and so good. I have just shared the recipe with my Granddaughter who was married recently and looking for recipes for 2. I really miss the Cooking for Two magazine.
What a joy to stumble across a familiar name. Is Glenn your brother (he is my father)?
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >