- 1 package (12 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine soups and milk; stir in the noodles, corn, vegetables, ham, parsley, pepper, salt and 3/4 cup of cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Veggie Noodle Ham Casserole
Sort By :
"This was really good. I substituted cream of mushroom soup for the cream of chicken because we like it better. For something different, I'll be making this again omitting ham for a vegetarian side dish."
"OMG!! I made this dish last night.....AMAZING!!!!!! I substituted ham for Hillshire Turkey Sausage. It made such a huge helping, I gave half to my neighbor. I saw him today. He ranted and raved about the dish. My husband is the pickiest of picky!! He actually loved it!! If in doubt, please make this dish!! If not, you will truly be missing out on something totally wonderful!!!!!"
"I made this for my mom and my daughters. My mother isn't a big ham fan, but she liked it and my daughters raved about it and asked me to make it again."
"I will defiantly be making this again!!! It was very yummy my whole family loved it"
"I wasn't impressed by this one.. wasn't anything special."