Turkey Salad Wraps Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup torn leaf lettuce
- 4 spinach flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, onion and celery. In another bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic salt and curry. Pour over turkey mixture: toss to coat. Layer tomatoes and lettuce on tortillas. Top with turkey mixture; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Salad Wraps
Sort By :
"Excellent recipe. Love the curry flavor. Great way to use leftover holiday turkey. Great recipe for any time of the year! Going in my "keeper" box! Also, I like that the recipe is simple and does not have a lot of ingredients such as fruits."
"My husband and I really liked these wraps. They would make a great dinner in the summer - no oven required!"