- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-sodium condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Additional shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine the soup, broth, milk, cream, tomatoes and seasonings. Heat through, stirring frequently. Drain tortellini; carefully add to soup. Stir in cheese. Sprinkle each serving with additional cheese if desired. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Tomato Tortellini Soup
Sort By :
"Loved it! Wouldn't change a thing."
"My husband dislikes tortellini. Despite that preconceived idea, he loved this soup..savory, smooth, and delicious!"
"Used fat free half & half and fat free milk - came out great!"
"One of our go to soups.. My girls love it! I use heavy cream instead of half & half and just a pint"
"I was pretty impressed with this soup. I did add the whole package of tortellini and maybe next time a little more basil but overall I thought it was excellent!"