- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces uncooked multigrain spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 1-1/2 cups julienned carrots
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts
- 4 green onions, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients until blended. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook chicken, carrots, pepper and garlic over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, breaking up chicken into crumbles; drain.
- Stir in peanut butter mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with spaghetti. Top with peanuts and green onions. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Peanut Noodles
Sort By :
"love this and due to make again, my hubby even liked it"
"There was something off about the sauce. I think it may have been the chicken broth. I ended up keeping the other elements of the recipe and replacing the sauce with another I found."
"Very good. Will increase the amount of liquid next time."
"I've been making a version of this recipe for a couple of years. Wonderful recipe. I prefer using rice noodles instead of pasta, though. Adding stir fried broccoli adds a different texture and some color which we like. I use Dynasty That Chili Garlic Paste which gives this dish plenty of heat. In fact I use it sparingly and just put it on the table so each person can add the amount of heat desired. I like heat while husband is a tad more conservative."
"This is one of my favorite recipes because it's so delicious and easy to make. My family loves when I make this for dinner. I follow the recipe exactly as written."