Chicken Satay Noodles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave peanut butter on high for 30 seconds or until melted. Whisk
- in the water, honey, soy sauce, lime juice, pepper sauce and garlic. Add the oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly.
- Drain spaghetti and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Pour dressing over pasta; toss to coat. Add the spinach, chicken, carrots, onions and peanuts. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 509 calories, 21 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 543 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Oct 7, 2019
Here the missing directions: 1. Place all ingredients in the garbage disposer. 2. Switch on disposer. 3. While waiting for ingredients to process, order Thai food on Grubhub, DoorDashx etc. 4. Switch off disposer. TADA!
Sep 10, 2019
Where are the Directions for this recipe????
Sep 10, 2019
There are no directions : (