Beef Teriyaki Noodles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 envelope (4.6 ounces) lo mein noodles and teriyaki sauce mix
- 1 pound beef flat iron steak or top sirloin steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cups frozen pepper and onion stir-fry blend
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Prepare noodle mix according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add beef; stir-fry 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan; discard drippings.
- Stir-fry vegetable blend and mushrooms in remaining oil 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Return beef to pan. Stir in noodle mixture; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 403 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 541mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Mar 18, 2019
Had a great flavor! Really liked it!
Oct 9, 2018
Absolutely terrific. I marinate it in Yoshidas teriyaki marinade in a ziplock bag. Coat with corn starch before browning. Use sesame oil to brown. We loved it.
Aug 10, 2016
I marinated the steak overnight in garlic, salt, pepper. It had a nice flavor, and was good or quick weeknight meal. But, not the best thing ever. Might need to play with seasonings a little.
Jun 20, 2016
We thought this was great!
Mar 22, 2015
This was excellent. I marinated the steak in soy like a previous review suggested. Also cutting against the steak grain helps make it tender. I splashed the veggies and meat with a lil teriyaki while cooking. Came out great. Will definitely make again.
Mar 13, 2015
Marinate the steak after slicing it in soy and a little vinegar for a couple hours and this will tenderize it. Also, coat the steak with a little cornstarch before you pan fry it and it will be more like authentic Asian cuisine. It gives it a light coating and a nice texture.
Mar 10, 2015
This had a good flavor but I should have tenderize the steak . I would make this again with a different cut of meat.
Mar 10, 2015
Quick, easy and delicious. My fam loved it
Jul 8, 2014
Excellent flavor, easy to make
Mar 26, 2014
For the amount of vivid flavor in this quick meal, one would think it took hours. I made it exactly to the recipes specifications, but I can easily see lots of variations to this theme. As a volunteer field editor, I am delighted to recommend this recipe.