Thai Barbecued Salmon Recipe
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup Thai chili sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 4 salmon fillets (1 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, chili sauce and cilantro. Set aside 1/4 cup for serving.
- Cook salmon on an indoor grill coated with cooking spray for 4-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with sauce mixture. Serve salmon with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Thai Barbecued Salmon(7)
Sort By :
This was great! Came together fast and is a tasty way to get those omega 3's! I will be making this again for sure!
Delicious! My husband and I really enjoyed this, and it was very easy to make!
pls don t call this thai. it is an insult to our cooking, nothing thai about this,
I love this! I used chili garlic sauce instead of the Thai chili sauce because that is what I had on hand....might have made it a bit more spicy than if I had used the Thai sauce and I also broiled the salmon instead of grilling it. It reminds me of Red Lobster's sweet and spicy sauce that they used to have and put on the Maui Luau Shrimp and Salmon. You could use this sauce for a number of different things.
Tried this on the outdoor grill (in fish basket) & added a little hickory chips. So darn good I might try it again tonite. Keep up the great recipes!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Easy Thai Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >