Grilled Barbecued Salmon
For a beautiful blend of sweet and spicy, salmon is grilled and basted with barbecue sauce perked up by brown sugar and hints of chili, soy sauce and lime.—Country Woman Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside 1/4 cup for serving.
- 2. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over hot heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture.
- 3. Top with reserved sauce; sprinkle with cilantro.
1 serving: 383 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 785mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein.
Aug 18, 2013
My husband loved it. I didn't have chilli garlic sauce, it was still great.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC