Your entire family's going to be requesting this Taco Bubble Pizza recipe! Lucky for you, it's a cinch with tomato soup, taco seasoning and refrigerated biscuits. Set up a taco bar and let everyone add his or her favorite toppings. —Dawn Schutter, Titonka, Iowa
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Green onions, optional
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, water and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut each biscuit into eight pieces. Remove beef mixture from heat and gently stir in biscuit pieces. Transfer to an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with toppings. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Taco Bubble Pizza in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p47
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taco Bubble Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review