Taco Bubble Pizza Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Green onions, optional
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, water and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; set aside. Remove beef mixture from heat and gently stir in biscuits. Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with toppings. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taco Bubble Pizza
Sort By :
"This was easy to make and tasted good. The taco seasoning added just a bit of spice, but you could add more if needed. I also used a 16-oz. can of biscuits for more "crust." Using kitchen shears made cutting them easy, too. I'll make this one again!"
"Why would you choose to use a bland pasty condensed tomato soup instead of a pizza sauce? Maybe for very young children , but I can't see teenagers or adults liking that."
"This recipe was excellent, although it does seem pretty familiar... http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/mexican-bubble-pizza/83f1bd35-d6d3-46ce-8f80-ccd7473dfb8a"
"This was good. We enjoyed it and it went together fairly well. I used reduced fat grands biscuits."
"This recipe is heavy, one note, and boring. Though my kids loved making it. It really needs something else. Red peppers,onion cooked in."