Looking for something different-and not sweet-for a bake sale? Whip up this fun popcorn snack from Sheri Warner of Louisville, Nebraska. It's lightly spiced with pizza seasonings and very munchable.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Place popcorn in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Melt butter in a small saucepan; add the remaining ingredients. Pour over popcorn and mix well. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 118 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 346mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Pizza Popcorn in Quick Cooking September/October 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.