- 4 cups veggie rotini or other spiral pasta (about 12 ounces)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh oregano or 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced pitted Greek olives, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, water, garlic, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in oregano.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, vegetables and, if desired, olives. Add vinaigrette and cheese; toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Spring Greek Pasta Salad
"This was really good. You should definitely add the kalamata olives :)"
"Excellent took to two salad luncheons and was a hit."
"Lovely! Full of flavour and makes plenty for a crowd! Thank you for your recipe!"
"Great Greek taste. We didn't add in any kind of meat, so I would suggest adding the optional Greek olives if you are just doing the veggie version."
"I thought this salad was great! I was out of oregano, so I substituted Greek Souvlaki seasoning, and it was great. You could tell there was extra lemon pepper and a hint of mint in the seasoning I used, but that really put the dressing over the top. Definitely a hit. I think if I made it again I'd purposely use a seasoning blend."