Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups Recipe
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2-1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 jar (26 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheeses, spinach, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture over each noodle; carefully roll up.
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups
Sort By :
amazing!!! easy, quick, and super fun to make. my entire dinner party was impressed.
5-Stars, for sure!!! Making these for a family dinner of 20, so I doubled the recipe. Waaaay too much filling! But after everyone ate, it wasn't hard to send some home with my daughter! These are easy and tasty; have made the roll-up style before but couldn't find the recipe. I followed the recipe exactly (not sure the nutmeg belongs) and can't think how I would change it ... the next time!
This is a great receipe full of flavor. I did make a few changes (as I always do) I don't know why, maybe I'm a rebel but I just can't follow orders or directions for that matter without adding my own twist haha. With that said... What I did is omitted the nutmeg and added garlic and onion powder, basil leaves and a little bit of fennel seed oh and I didn't use a jar of spaghetti sauce, I used a little bit of leftover spaghetti sauce (I always make from scratch and freeze) and added a can of tomato sauce to that with some crushed fresh garlic and more basil and of course salt and pepper. Everything else I followed the receipe well the ingredients part and it turned out delicious! Definitely will be on our menu again!
Great recipe. Did it just as the recipe says and it came out great. Delicious. No one has said that they didn't like it and the sauce around their mouth says it all. LOL
These were great! I was cooking for another couple that joined us for dinner and this recipe really impressed them! I changed a few things because of ingredients I had on hand and for our tastes. I omitted the nutmeg and added garlic powder instead.I have made this recipe with gluten free noodles which turned out great. We ended up using more sauce than the recipe called for.These made tasty left overs too! I will be making these again and trying different variations on this recipe. Overall very good!