Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups Recipe
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2-1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 jar (26 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheeses, spinach, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture over each noodle; carefully roll up.
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups(15)
Sort By :
Great recipe. Did it just as the recipe says and it came out great. Delicious. No one has said that they didn't like it and the sauce around their mouth says it all. LOL
These were great! I was cooking for another couple that joined us for dinner and this recipe really impressed them! I changed a few things because of ingredients I had on hand and for our tastes. I omitted the nutmeg and added garlic powder instead.I have made this recipe with gluten free noodles which turned out great. We ended up using more sauce than the recipe called for.These made tasty left overs too! I will be making these again and trying different variations on this recipe. Overall very good!
Excellent recipe. Thank you.
Everyone loves this recipe.
Love this recipe even though instead I used sugar instead of nutmeg