Southwest Lasagna Rolls
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 carton (15 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread about 1/2 cup on each noodle; carefully roll up. Place seam side down in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; top with salsa. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 259 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 648mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Jun 15, 2011
Tasty, easy and healthy.. three things that are very hard to find in one recipe. I used wheat lasagna and it turned out great. I will definitely be making this again and again.
May 11, 2011
So good! You don't miss the meat at all! I added a bit extra taco seasoning.~ Theresa
Feb 7, 2011
my husband and i really enjoyed these but there are a few things i would change. first, i used all fat free ingredients and secondly i think that a 1/2 cup of filling is way too much. i would use probably half of that next time and would cook a whole box of lasagna noodles and spread out the filling between all the noodles.
Mar 14, 2010
my husband and i really enroyed this recipe, must have the chips to scoop up the extra sauces
Feb 9, 2010
This is a very good meatless main dish. My husband and I really enjoy it.
Feb 17, 2009
Very good! Someone suggested replacing Ricotta w/soft tofu - lowered calories, more nutrisious and still tasted great! This ones a keeper!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.