Southwest Lasagna Rolls
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 carton (15 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread about 1/2 cup on each noodle; carefully roll up. Place seam side down in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; top with salsa. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 259 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 648mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 15, 2011
Tasty, easy and healthy.. three things that are very hard to find in one recipe. I used wheat lasagna and it turned out great. I will definitely be making this again and again.
May 11, 2011
So good! You don't miss the meat at all! I added a bit extra taco seasoning.~ Theresa
Feb 7, 2011
my husband and i really enjoyed these but there are a few things i would change. first, i used all fat free ingredients and secondly i think that a 1/2 cup of filling is way too much. i would use probably half of that next time and would cook a whole box of lasagna noodles and spread out the filling between all the noodles.
Mar 14, 2010
my husband and i really enroyed this recipe, must have the chips to scoop up the extra sauces
Feb 9, 2010
This is a very good meatless main dish. My husband and I really enjoy it.
Feb 17, 2009
Very good! Someone suggested replacing Ricotta w/soft tofu - lowered calories, more nutrisious and still tasted great! This ones a keeper!