This is an easily assembled recipe with a wonderful combination of flavors. Enjoy! —Nadine Mesch, Mount Healthy, Ohio
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine the spinach, strawberries, cashews and cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spinach & Gorgonzola Salad in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p28
Reviews for Spinach & Gorgonzola Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2013
"Huge hit with the picky husband."
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2012
"Awesome salad! The cashews give it a nice crunch and salty balance to the sweet dressing. I use feta cheese when I don't have Gorgonzola. It works just as well."