- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon each garlic powder, salt and paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon each onion powder, ground cumin, chili powder and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. In a small bowl, combine seasonings. Dip chicken in butter; sprinkle with seasonings.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Spicy Bronzed Chicken
Sort By :
"The chicken was very flavorful and juicy. I did cut the amounts of chili powder and cayenne pepper in half since my husband doesn't like spicy food. Since I don't have non stick cookware, I melt the butter in the skillet, dipped the chicken in the melted butter, sprinkled the seasonings on, and then cooked the chicken. It did leave a big mess in my pan, though, if it is too hard to clean the pan, I might not make it again."
"Easy, juicy, perfect balance of spices recipe!!!"
"My kids and their friends love this dish and ask for it often. They like to put the juice on their potatoes."
"We love this chicken! We don't find it very "spicy", just very flavorful. I often slice it up and add it to the quick tomato avocado salad (pictured) for a yummy, filling dinner salad. I keep a shaker full with the spice mix as it is very versitile."
"Fantastic recipe! Fast, easy and delicious!"