Spicy Bronzed Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon each garlic powder, salt and paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon each onion powder, ground cumin, chili powder and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. In a small bowl, combine seasonings. Dip chicken in butter; sprinkle with seasonings.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Spicy Bronzed Chicken(7)
Sort By :
My kids and their friends love this dish and ask for it often. They like to put the juice on their potatoes.
We love this, and often slice it and toss with the Avocado Bacon salad. The heat isn't too much for my picky children.
Fantastic recipe! Fast, easy and delicious!
My family loves this recipe.
I made this for dinner last night and it was a HUGE hit! My family couldn't stop commenting on how tasty it was and it was so easy! I will definitely make this again!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >