- 1 boneless pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce, divided
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 10 kaiser rolls, split
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine broth, 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce and 1/3 cup hot sauce; pour over roast. Cook, covered, on low 8-10 hours or until tender.
- Remove roast; discard cooking juices. Shred pork with two forks. Return pork to slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, molasses, mustard and remaining Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Pour over pork. Cook, covered, on high 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve on rolls. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
"This was absolutely delicious. I followed the recipe except that I used a pork picnic butt and trimmed it down from the fat. I was short of time so I used HI for 4 hours and then drained it off and added the homemade sauce for 30 minutes on LO. Loved it."
"I don't use as much hot sauce but my family loves this! They have asked for it numerous times or always make sure they around when I cook it."
"I absolutely love this. I've adjusted the amount of hot sauce somewhat, and do some things in different sequence but overall this is a FIVE star recipe. (I'm also going to try beer in stead of broth, although I don't know what to expect but it seems to be working very well also.)"
"I didn't like this at all, it was way too sweet for me, but some of my quests loved it"
"This recipe turned out picture perfect....and oh so yummy!!!Going to be using this a lot this summer!!"