Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce, divided
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 10 kaiser rolls, split
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine broth, 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce and 1/3 cup hot sauce; pour over roast. Cook, covered, on low 8-10 hours or until tender.
- Remove roast; discard cooking juices. Shred pork with two forks. Return pork to slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, molasses, mustard and remaining Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Pour over pork. Cook, covered, on high 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve on rolls. Yield: 10 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Sort By :
I didn't like this at all, it was way too sweet for me, but some of my quests loved it
This recipe turned out picture perfect....and oh so yummy!!!
Going to be using this a lot this summer!!
This came out amazing! We used sriracha hot chili sauce instead (because that's what we had). So tasty. We had plenty for sandwiches, salads, nachos. So good.
This was okay.....think I'll go easy on the Louisiana hot sauce......I don't care for that wing style flavor.
I am making this for the SECOND time in a month, today. Instead of beef broth, I used beer. DELICIOUS! I added a little mesquite seasoning and UPPED the hot sauce a tad. I eliminated the hot sauce completely from the bbq sauce mix. The meat was spicy enough.