These gooey, creamy and rich burritos are packed full of shrimp and cheese. Kids will dive right in! Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup torn romaine
- In a large skillet, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and blended. Stir in shrimp; heat through.
- Spoon 2/3 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Serve with lettuce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp Burritos in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p13
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Burritos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review