- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared wasabi
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Drizzle butter and 2 tablespoons oil into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; tilt to coat bottom. Place salmon in dish; brush with remaining oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and wasabi. Sprinkle salmon with onions and sesame seeds. Serve with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sesame Salmon with Wasabi Mayo
Sort By :
"It was a nice change-up from the usual. I have become a huge fan of wasabi lately and would use even more in the recipe next time."
"A skoshe more wasabi would be lovely,for all you horseradish fans."