- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, oil, ginger and garlic. Add pork; seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place pork on a greased rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Combine the honey and brown sugar; spoon over pork. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
I did this much quicker by pre slicing the tenderloin in 1 inch round slices then I lightly pounded the loin before marinating for 20 min. I cooked it on 425 for 12 min.
Very good and easy to make. I used 1/2 t. ground ginger instead of fresh gingerroot.
We make this for parties all the time and everyone raves about it. Easy to make.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >