- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add onion, green pepper, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in sausage and cheese.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Scrambled Egg Muffins
Sort By :
"Easy and delicious. I will try the cupcake liners next time to help with removing the muffins from the cupcake tray. A little messy!"
"These are great, but use silicone muffin liners! I tried paper, no liners and silicone, and silicone was the only way I didn't lose half the muffin!"
"Absolutely DELICIOUS!! And so easy to prepare. You can add spinach and it's wonderful too."
"My husband and i really enjoyed this for breakfast and they were just as good when reheated later. Will definitely make these again and as someone else mentioned it is a good company breakfast"
"These were very good. I reheat in microwave for 40 seconds at 70 percent power. I thought hubby would think they were too "rubbery", but reheated well...and he likes them!"