Scrambled Egg Muffins Recipe
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 12 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add onion, green pepper, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in sausage and cheese.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Scrambled Egg Muffins(33)
Sort By :
I have made these many times over the years since first seeing the recipe in Quick Cooking magazine. I usually use ham instead of sausage and at least double the recipe. There are many ways you can change up the recipe if you want variety. Quick & easy to make, make extra and freeze for quick breakfast or snack.
I like this recipe due to the fact that even though my mom is highly allergic to pork I can still make it. I can substitute the bulk pork sausage for beef bacon or beef or turkey sausage. and can also mess around with the other ingredients also. I can make this to my liking. Thanks so much for the recipe.
I make a lot of quiches and this sounded so easy. Like quiches, you can use a variety of different meats, veggies, and cheeses. I like mine with bacon. I think that Joannrandall made the mistake of over baking these or her oven was too hot. As with any egg dish that goes in the oven, less is best and should be checked frequently. This recipe is a change from the ordinary breakfast egg.
Sorry but these were dry and tasteless. I love the idea, but these just weren't what I was expecting.
I modified this a bit when I made them. I substituted red pepper for green and used bacon instead ground sausage. They were fantastic and a huge hit.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pork Recipes >