- 1/2 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add onion, green pepper, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in sausage and cheese.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Scrambled Egg Muffins
Sort By :
"Fun recipe to make the normal breakfast special. Great flavor, enjoyed by all. Nice to serve for breakfast company."
"My 15 year old made these for school. Browned the sausage and chopped the onions/peppers the night before. Put them together the next morning, so easy and a big hit. Doubled the recipe."
"Incredible! I used parchment paper muffin cup liners and they came out very easily.I am looking forward to having them in the freezer for quick mid week breakfasts."
"Made this for Christmas morning breakfast the night before then everyone simply reheated what they wanted. It kept me out of the kitchen and we still had a good breakfast before the mornings festivities began."
"Love th recipes and have made the ones I've saved"