Scrambled Egg Muffins Recipe
Want more recipes to inspire your morning? Take a peek at our Best Breakfasts and Brunches Guide
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add onion, green pepper, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in sausage and cheese.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Scrambled Egg Muffins
Sort By :
Okay. Four stars for taste and ease of preparation-the other star is for the reaction this got from my spouse! will play around with add-ins with future batches. but it was first time perfect.
Very quick and easy. I used bacon to stay away from the fat and added thawed frozen hash browns to the bottom of the muffin cup. Reheats for a quick grab and go breakfast
Yummy! I halved the recipe since there is just two of us. Perfect Saturday morning breakfast before starting your day. Quick and easy.....and you can just take it with you! No need to sit and eat!
Love these muffins and they freeze well. I leave bell pepper out and use bacon , sausage, diced fried potato and green chilies diced.
Super easy. My kids gobbled it up and asked to have it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >