- 1 pound medium fresh beets, peeled
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 to 5 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Cut each beet into six wedges; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add olive oil and salt; seal and shake to coat.
- Place a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. long) in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Arrange beets on foil and top with rosemary. Fold foil around beet mixture and seal tightly.
- Bake at 400° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until beets are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Discard rosemary sprigs. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Beet Wedges(3)
Sort By :
Very easy and delicious, I just wouldn't recommend using stripy beets, use normal beets, while the stripy beets tasted great, they looked not so great, but they were all the store had.
Great flavor, very easy to make.
Excellent! So easy and yet so delicious! Try the leftovers in salad!