Roasted Harvest Vegetables
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place vegetables in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 114 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 97mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Apr 8, 2014
I'm on the fence about this one. Guess it's okay but I wouldn't lose my mind if I lost the recipe.
Nov 10, 2011
I also added some balsamic vinegar and some fresh rosemary
Jan 12, 2011
Very easy to make.
Jan 1, 2011
These veggies had so much flavor! I added a 1/4 cup of broth. Even my picky eater ate some without complaint! I left out the cauliflower because we don't like it and potatoes because I didn't have.
Dec 28, 2010
I made this as listed. It turned out OK. I didn't care for the thyme in the dish. I also omitted the salt as I do in all my recipes. Next time I'll omit the thyme and add in some parsley.
Dec 8, 2010
I am not a big vegetable fan. However this dish won me over! It is delicious and so easy to prepare. I like that I'm getting so many vegetables at once! I'm thinking the next time I make it I will add some red, green, and yellow peppers, garlic even... maybe even some tomato. It smelled so good while it was cooking that when I took it out of the oven, I was eating it straight from the pan!
Nov 29, 2010
Wonderful! We all loved it!
Nov 18, 2010
I'm vegetarian and I love this recipe; I've already made it twice! Definitely cut the potato chunks small to fully cook but soooo good. Even my non-vegetarian kids liked it.
Nov 14, 2010
This was delicious! We loved it!
Nov 12, 2010
Absolutely Delicious! Will definitely make these vegies again and again!