Roasted Harvest Vegetables
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place vegetables in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 114 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 97mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Apr 8, 2014
I'm on the fence about this one. Guess it's okay but I wouldn't lose my mind if I lost the recipe.
Nov 10, 2011
I also added some balsamic vinegar and some fresh rosemary
Jan 12, 2011
Very easy to make.
Jan 1, 2011
These veggies had so much flavor! I added a 1/4 cup of broth. Even my picky eater ate some without complaint! I left out the cauliflower because we don't like it and potatoes because I didn't have.
Dec 28, 2010
I made this as listed. It turned out OK. I didn't care for the thyme in the dish. I also omitted the salt as I do in all my recipes. Next time I'll omit the thyme and add in some parsley.
Dec 8, 2010
I am not a big vegetable fan. However this dish won me over! It is delicious and so easy to prepare. I like that I'm getting so many vegetables at once! I'm thinking the next time I make it I will add some red, green, and yellow peppers, garlic even... maybe even some tomato. It smelled so good while it was cooking that when I took it out of the oven, I was eating it straight from the pan!
Nov 29, 2010
Wonderful! We all loved it!
Nov 18, 2010
I'm vegetarian and I love this recipe; I've already made it twice! Definitely cut the potato chunks small to fully cook but soooo good. Even my non-vegetarian kids liked it.
Nov 14, 2010
This was delicious! We loved it!
Nov 12, 2010
Absolutely Delicious! Will definitely make these vegies again and again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.