- 3 small red potatoes, cubed
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium turnip, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cubed peeled butternut squash
- 3 shallots, peeled and halved
- 1 whole garlic bulb, cloves separated and peeled
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the first seven ingredients in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine the oil, salt, thyme and pepper; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
3/4 cup: 115 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.