These simple sandwiches are ideal for a bridal shower, brunch or high tea, when the menu is a bit more substantial. The mustard adds a nice kick without being overly spicy. —Anndrea Bailey, Huntington Beach, California
Featured In: 17 Tea Sandwich Recipes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted Greek olives
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 6 slices white bread, crusts removed
- Place butter, olives, mustard and pepper in a food processor; pulse until chopped. Spread butter mixture over wheat bread; top with roast beef and white bread. Cut each sandwich crosswise into thirds. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Roast Beef Finger Sandwiches in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p184
Reviews for Roast Beef Finger Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review