- 32 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Press wonton wrappers into muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage and beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, salad dressing mix and meat mixture.
- Spoon 2 tablespoonfuls into each wonton cup; top with olives. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Ranch-Sausage Wonton Cups in Taste of Home
Reviews for Ranch-Sausage Wonton Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2012
I would definitely make these again - we had them for Christmas Eve and they were a winner.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >