Crab Wonton Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 32 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spritz wrappers with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, cream, egg, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce until smooth. Stir in the crab, green onions and red pepper; spoon into wonton cups. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until filling is heated through. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Editor's NoteFill wonton wrappers a few at a time, keeping the others covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 77 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 153mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Apr 21, 2019
I made these for a party for my 21 year old daughter and her girlfriends. Everyone loved them! They were the favorite dish of the party. Best served warm from the oven.
Dec 23, 2016
Sounds great. Has anyone baked the wonton wrappers a day ahead? Do they stay crisp enough to then fill and bake off the next day? Thanks for any help.
Sep 30, 2014
Used canned crab. Really easy but looks fancy and tastes great!
Jul 28, 2014
I used imitation crab and it worked out great! Everyone loved them.
Dec 28, 2013
This was a easy tasty recipe we made for our Christmas Eve appetizers. I used canned crab which worked fine.
Feb 1, 2010
Really good!! It made a lot! They were very easy to make and they had the perfect blend of sweet and savory. I didn't have the pouches of crab, but used 2 cans of pink crab. They are beautiful and perfect for a party! Make these, you'll be happy!
Jun 11, 2009
These were quite tasty and relatively easy to make.
May 27, 2009
Wow, I can't wait to make these, they sound wonderful. I will be serving at my dinner party scheduled in two weeks! Thanks Taste of Home!
May 26, 2009