Pineapple-Glazed Ham Recipe
Think of Easter dinner, and your mind probably wanders to juicy, baked ham. Here is a main dish that's destined to become a tradition as time honored as dying Easter eggs. The sweet pineapple glaze is irresistible. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
- In a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 20 minutes.
- Brush ham with some of the glaze; bake 30-60 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple-Glazed Ham in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p150
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pineapple-Glazed Ham(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Ham Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Ham Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Glazed Ham Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >