Pepperoni Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 30 slices pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Stir in the eggs, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and Italian seasoning. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; top with pepperoni and olives. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Casserole(16)
Sort By :
This has become one of our favorite meals! Always delicious, and very easy. I leave out the black olives, as my kids don't like them. I have made this several times in the past month. It's a keeper!
this is good and easy to make, kids love it i made it without the back olives! will make again!
We love this casserole. Easy and tasty.
We have it at least once a month.
I used the same toppings that I would use on regular pizza and everyone loved it. I would make it again.
Oh, totally yummy! I can't wait to try this. Sounds scrumptious. Uh..no one commented on sodium, cholesterol and fat content? Yahoooo! :) :) :) I'm free to be me! :) :) :) hee hee <3
More Recipe Collections
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >