- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 30 slices pepperoni
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Stir in eggs, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and Italian seasoning. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; top with pepperoni and olives. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pepperoni Casserole
Sort By :
"Loved this easy pizza tasting dish. I used eggbeaters instead of eggs, low fat sour cream, reduced fat mozzarella cheese and turkey pepperoni with a lower salt content and of course whole grain pasta. It is great in a pinch if you don't have time to thaw out some meat for a meal last minute too. Add some veggies or salad on the side and good to go any time."
"This has become one of our favorite meals! Always delicious, and very easy. I leave out the black olives, as my kids don't like them. I have made this several times in the past month. It's a keeper!"
"this is good and easy to make, kids love it i made it without the back olives! will make again!"
"We love this casserole. Easy and tasty.We have it at least once a month."
"I used the same toppings that I would use on regular pizza and everyone loved it. I would make it again."