This recipe has definitely stood the test of time...my husband has been enjoying it since he was a toddler!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar; stir in cereal. Shape 1/2 cupfuls into 1/2-in.-thick logs. Cut logs into 2-in. pieces; place on waxed paper-lined pans.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over logs. Chill until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Logs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p77
Reviews for Peanut Butter Logs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review