- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 5 teaspoons reduced-fat butter
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Place cauliflower in a steamer basket; place in a small saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in another small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add cauliflower to the cream sauce. Cook and stir over low heat for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Cauliflower
Sort By :
I used my frozen cauliflower and my husband did not like this recipe.
Excellent flavor, but I think it could have been more "cheesy!" The parsley was a nice touch to give it additional color.
This was very good! I know my kids would love it as well though I would have to double or triple the recipe for there to be enough.
Amazingly tasty recipe! My four year old loves it. We pair it with spaghetti night for another veggie option.
Easy to make and tastes wonderful. Will make again and again.
More Recipe Collections
- Cauliflower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Condiments >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >