- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1-3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mace, optional
- 6 ounces uncooked multigrain spaghetti, broken into pieces
- Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese or shaved Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef and mushrooms over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add tomato juice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil. Stir in spaghetti. Simmer, covered, 12-15 minutes or until spaghetti is tender. If desired, serve with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for One-Pot Spaghetti Dinner
Sort By :
"Loved the allspice in this! I left out the mace.......but the allspice was so subtle. New, go to recipe for quick spaghetti!"
"Loved it batter than jar brands. I also had no allspice and mace so I left it out. I used real small onion and 1/8 teaspoon of onion powder instead of minced onion."
"This has become my go-to spaghetti recipe. It's easy, fairly healthy, and deliscious. Can't beat that!"
"Simple and delicious!"
"We eat vegetarian and even without the beef this dish is a big hit with my family. It is so easy. Great recipe!!"