One-Pot Ham Dinner
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 45 min.
- 1 fully cooked ham slice (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ham slice. Arrange potatoes over ham; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with beans and onion. Combine soup and water; pour over all.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 381 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 2209mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 25g protein.
Jul 2, 2017
That's great, Celine, but you didn't enjoy THIS meal. If you modify the recipe, you should not be rating it.
Jan 12, 2009
I layered leftover cut-up ham, potatoes, 1 cup frozen corn, 1 cup frozen peas, onion & covered with a can of cream of potato soup, 1/2-cup milk & 1/4 cup water. Baked @ 350 for 1-1/2 hours in a covered bean pot. It was outstanding!Rare when all 8 of us like the same meal!