- 4 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 4 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 3 medium nectarines, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper until blended. Gradually whisk in oil until dressing thickens. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Nectarine Arugula Salad
Sort By :
I LOVED this salad! What a great mix of flavors. I used goat cheese rather than blue because I'm not a fan of blue cheese, but other than that, I stuck to the recipe. I just finished off what was left over from last night and it was still great even after sitting overnight. This is going in the book of favorites.