Vinaigrette Veggie Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- In a serving bowl, combine the cucumber, green pepper and tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and celery seed. In a small bowl, whisk oil and vinegar. Pour over salad.; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 60 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Apr 29, 2009
I make this often, tasty and light, I often use salad vinegar instead. Great to bring to a gathering as it can be made earlier in the day and still looks good and stays crisp several hours later.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.