Mustard-Crusted Salmon Recipe
- 3-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, sugar and mustards; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- Place salmon, skin side down, in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Spread mustard mixture over fillets; gently press bread crumbs on top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Mustard-Crusted Salmon
Sort By :
I have been making this recipe for several years. It is my family's mot requested way to have salmon.