Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup lime juice divided
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon skin side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the cilantro, onions, jalapeno, oil, salt, pepper and remaining lime juice. Spread over salmon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts3 ounce-weight: 232 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Feb 24, 2011
Easy & delicious! The topping has such a great flavor. Even the kids liked it. Definitely will make again, maybe even with a little extra topping. :-)
May 29, 2009
This recipe is so easy to make and my husband loved it. I made one substitution, I used the creamy cilanto in a tube instead of the fresh as that's what I had on hand, but it turned out great. We like salmon so I try to fix it different ways.